Job Description is as follows:
- Regular visits to OEM's of his territory and generate orders.
- Identifying new OEM's and furniture manufacturing and open new accounts to distributors.
- must visits to direct accounts party's .
- Achieve secondary sales targets.
- Regular coordination with his clients/ distributor and MIL distribution team.
- Well versed with local languages.
- Wood panel Market knowledge.
- Pro Active role with Distributor.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should be Graduate.
- well versed with Geographical knowledge.
- must have good market knowledge.
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Merino Industries Limited
In Interior Solutions, plywood was our first product in 1974 and it launched our reputation for product quality and company service. Merino then established its manufacturing unit for high pressure decorative laminates at Hapur near New Delhi. A second unit at Rohad was commissioned, as our rapid growth evolved us into India's largest manufacturer and exporter of laminates. Our specialty is to continuously release new products which are aligned to international trends and market demand. Over the years, our innovations have been continuously well received by Architects and Interior Designers. Our quality products have been complementing the creativity of these professionals. Our endeavor is to maximize the product value (Excellence), maintain affordability (Economy) and deal fairly and transparently in all our relationships (Ethics).
View Contact Details+