- Responsible for the Sales and Marketing of Architectural products Hanex.
- Develop strategies to increase sales volume for Retail & Project based business.
- Meeting with Architects, Interior Designers & Builders for specification of our product range and ensure that we get F+S specs in BOQ.
- Maximise business opportunities with end users to ensure business growth.
- Responsible for coordinating with clients / PMC from Project Kick-off till handover of the same.
- Deliver accurate annual forecasts & account plans.
- Direct sales for high value business.
Salary: INR Best in the industry
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Area Sales Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Merino - Hanex Solid Surfaces are 100% Acrylic Solid Surfaces made with a composition of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) and Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) resin filled with Alumina-Trihydrate and other specialised formula to give it timeless beauty and quality. We are one of the only two companies to have successfully developed the DBCU (Double Belt Casting Unit) process to produce superior products. These sheets can be fabricated and used in almost any application.
View Contact Details+