2. Conversion of all PRQs to PO for local procurement (RM, Fittings, Consumable, spares, Toolings, Packing materials etc) as per defined timeline with all relevant docs (Quote,QCS, NFA etc)
3. Follow-up with sources to ensure timely delivery of materials agaisnt PO ( domestic)
4. Development of alternative source or cost reduction with existing source to achieve cost saving TGT .
5. Maintain Purchase docs (Approved QCS,NFA,PO, agreement, Approved vendor list, Vendor evaluation etc).
6. Follow-up with stores to ensure timely closer of GRN after receipt of material.
7. Localization of Import spare parts with coordination to Engineering team.
8. Ensure to adhere policy/DOA for purchase process.
9. Review of Opens Pos & Open PRQ with Stores/Engg.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Merino Industries Ltd.
an healthy and employee friendly company to work with