2 . Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior needed to provide an orderly, and productive environment during class sessions.
3. Identifies pupil needs, and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
4. Communicates with parents and school counselors on pupil progress.
5. Identifies pupil needs, and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
6. Supervises pupils in out-of-classroom activities during the assigned working day.
7. Participates in curriculum and other developmental programs.
Required Candidate profileCandidate must be having teaching experience of social science at lest 3-5 yrs in private school.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,25,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Ed - Education
PG:M.A - Any Specialization, Sociology
Merino Industries Limited
Recruiter Name:Natasha Tyagi
Contact Company:Merino Industries Limited