Roles and Responsibilities
Working as part of an agile team, working on the deployment, customization, and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You will be involved in designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting application software.
- Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for providing business and application consultancy to clients.
- Must understand the technical details & identify the doable & not doable quickly.
- Assist data migration from legacy system in the respective areas.
- Customizing Objects (Forms, Classes, Data Dictionary and Reports etc.).
- Must understand the functionality of Microsoft CRM Modules.
- Actively involved in the integration projects between Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM and third-party products.
- Accountable for quality delivery.
- Prepare technical design document.
- Prepare installation/ configuration document.
- Develop data migration programs.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
MERINO GROUP : https://www.merinoindia.com
Merino is a versatile manufacturer and marketer of Interiors Solutions with a wide array of products for homes, offices, commercial and public areas. Decades of strong market presence have created a high brand recall among various customer segments. Tapping the synergy of our products and services, we achieve a competitive advantage through technology innovation and by delivering greater customer satisfaction.
In Interior Solutions, plywood was our first product in 1974 and it launched our reputation for product quality and company service. Merino then established its manufacturing unit for high pressure decorative laminates at Hapur near New Delhi. A second unit at Rohad was commissioned, as our rapid growth evolved us into India's largest manufacturer and exporter of laminates. Our specialty is to continuously release new products which are aligned to international trends and market demand. Over the years, our innovations have been continuously well received by Architects and Interior Designers. Our quality products have been complementing the creativity of these professionals. Our endeavor is to maximize the product value (Excellence), maintain affordability (Economy) and deal fairly and transparently in all our relationships (Ethics).
In the Agro Business, the Merino Group began in the cold storage business and subsequently diversified into farming, biotechnology and food processing. Our integrated approach enables us to offer customers the complete range - from raw material to finished product. Our integration in both directions - forward and backward - has shaped our brand initiative in the FMCG market where we have launched potato flakes and ready to eat snack mixes under the brand name 'Vegit'.
In Information Technology Services, Merino Services Limited is a Business Consulting and IT Services organization providing value-added services as a Partner-in-Progress with our esteemed customers and business associates. We specialize in design/implementation of various business solutions for our customers. MERINO SERVICES is a Business Consulting and IT Services organization providing value-added services as a Partner-to-Progress with our esteemed customers and business associates. MERINO SERVICES is a fully owned subsidiary of the Merino Group.
Business Consulting, Infor ERP LN, Warehouse Management Systems, Business Intelligence: Cognos, Business Objects, Application Management Services, Enterprise Asset Management, IFS, SAP, Infor ION, Infor Automotive Exchange, Infor Supplier Exchange
Contact Company:Merino Group
Address:PLOT NO. 70 PVT. NO.B-39,,KLJ COMPLEX-I,SHIVAJI MA, RG,NAJAFGARH ROAD, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India