Roles and Responsibilities
- Exploring new business opportunities through systematic prospecting to generate business enquiries.
- Meeting builders, Architects, Interior Designers.
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers.
- Meeting the distributors for the lead conversion.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have very good connection with Architects and Interior designers.
- Should have worked with Building material domain for atleast 5+ years.
- Strong Communication and presentation Skills
- Well versed with Geographical knowledge.
- Computer literacy required.
- Willing to visit Corporates and Institutions.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Architecture / Interior Design
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
merino industries limited
In Interior Solutions, plywood was our first product in 1974 and it launched our reputation for product quality and company service. Merino then established its manufacturing unit for high pressure decorative laminates at Hapur near New Delhi. A second unit at Rohad was commissioned, as our rapid growth evolved us into India's largest manufacturer and exporter of laminates. Our specialty is to continuously release new products which are aligned to international trends and market demand. Over the years, our innovations have been continuously well received by Architects and Interior Designers. Our quality products have been complementing the creativity of these professionals. Our endeavor is to maximize the product value (Excellence), maintain affordability (Economy) and deal fairly and transparently in all our relationships (Ethics).
Contact Company:merino industries limited