Roles and Responsibilities
Minimum of 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Experience in at EAM implementation (end-to-end) with core ERP systems
- Experience of Asset management process consulting is preferred.
- Experience within Pharma, Manufacturing, Automotive, Energy & Utility industries is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, facilitating status meetings and presenting to large groups
- Ability to identify problems, to mediate issues, to develop solutions, and to implement appropriate course of action
- Strong experience in building applications across platforms and products using Infor EAM
- Expertise in integrating applications with Infor EAM
- Familiar in the area of APIs, Message processing and Integration
- Experience in designing Infor EAM Workflows and Events
- Familiar with Infor Implementation methodologies
- Good in business documentation and presentation skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
merino industries limited
MERINO GROUP : https://www.merinoindia.com
Merino is a versatile manufacturer and marketer of Interiors Solutions with a wide array of products for homes, offices, commercial and public areas. Decades of strong market presence have created a high brand recall among various customer segments. Tapping the synergy of our products and services, we achieve a competitive advantage through technology innovation and by delivering greater customer satisfaction.
In Interior Solutions, plywood was our first product in 1974 and it launched our reputation for product quality and company service. Merino then established its manufacturing unit for high pressure decorative laminates at Hapur near New Delhi. A second unit at Rohad was commissioned, as our rapid growth evolved us into India's largest manufacturer and exporter of laminates. Our specialty is to continuously release new products which are aligned to international trends and market demand. Over the years, our innovations have been continuously well received by Architects and Interior Designers. Our quality products have been complementing the creativity of these professionals. Our endeavor is to maximize the product value (Excellence), maintain affordability (Economy) and deal fairly and transparently in all our relationships (Ethics).
In the Agro Business, the Merino Group began in the cold storage business and subsequently diversified into farming, biotechnology and food processing. Our integrated approach enables us to offer customers the complete range - from raw material to finished product. Our integration in both directions - forward and backward - has shaped our brand initiative in the FMCG market where we have launched potato flakes and ready to eat snack mixes under the brand name 'Vegit'.
In Information Technology Services, Merino Services Limited is a Business Consulting and IT Services organization providing value-added services as a Partner-in-Progress with our esteemed customers and business associates. We specialize in design/implementation of various business solutions for our customers. MERINO SERVICES is a Business Consulting and IT Services organization providing value-added services as a Partner-to-Progress with our esteemed customers and business associates. MERINO SERVICES is a fully owned subsidiary of the Merino Group.
Business Consulting, Infor ERP LN, Warehouse Management Systems, Business Intelligence: Cognos, Business Objects, Application Management Services, Enterprise Asset Management, IFS, SAP, Infor ION, Infor Automotive Exchange, Infor Supplier Exchange
Please find the given below URL
Channel partner of INFOR (World's 3rd biggest ERP) -http://partners.infor.com/?chkMain=check&co=India
Contact Company:merino industries limited
Address:PLOT NO. 70 PVT. NO.B-39,,KLJ COMPLEX-I,SHIVAJI MA, RG,NAJAFGARH ROAD, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India