Roles and Responsibilities
Folder and collateral management
- Handle all type of folder required across category/market
- Managing design & concept for folders, as per competitor as well as our plan of action
- Liaison with product manager & factory for product list & content, features/USPs,
running or discontinued designs, technical/test data, certification & other required details
- Liaison with agency, design team for creative briefing, photoshoots & 3D developments
- Enabling new technology for folder printing & packaging to ease in handling
- Plan and process for collaterals developments for folder launches
- Proof-reading for each folder in sync with product manager, design team & factory
- Liaison with the factory for their capacity of folder development, rack making & weekly dispatch plan
- Manage allocation of folders from both factories to market
- Data analysis for folders after dispatch from merino
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including email marketing, social media and
display advertising campaigns
- Strategize, build and maintain our social media presence
- Edit, proofread and improve content on website
- Sets brand planning calendar, coordinates cross-functional activities and planning
processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables.
- Collaborates with sales team for specific strategies for individual buyers.
- Provides reporting to allow proper measurement of marketing activities and strategic
recommendations based on analysis of ongoing trade and consumer promotion
- Coordinate between sales system and plant operations to ensure smooth development
and flow of the required Collateral
- Co-ordinate with cross functional team and get the work delivered.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 5 years experience in folders, including 2 years experience in brand and digital
• Graduate preferably with post graduate degree/ diploma in Marketing
• MS-Office. Tech savvy
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
merino industries limited
Merino is a versatile manufacturer and marketer of Interiors Solutions with a wide array of products for homes, offices, commercial and public areas. Decades of strong market presence have created a high brand recall among various customer segments. Tapping the synergy of our products and services, we achieve a competitive advantage through technology innovation and by delivering greater customer satisfaction.
In Interior Solutions, plywood was our first product in 1974 and it launched our reputation for product quality and company service. Merino then established its manufacturing unit for high pressure decorative laminates at Hapur near New Delhi. A second unit at Rohad was commissioned, as our rapid growth evolved us into India's largest manufacturer and exporter of laminates. Our specialty is to continuously release new products which are aligned to international trends and market demand. Over the years, our innovations have been continuously well received by Architects and Interior Designers. Our quality products have been complementing the creativity of these professionals.
Merino Industries Limited (MIL) is one of the oldest businesses of the Merino Group. We are proud to have pioneered the manufacturing of laminates in India. Today, we are one of Indias leading laminates players and manufacture and market. We are expanding our reach globally and our products are exported to countries in North and South America, Asia, Europe, Australia, and Africa.
Contact Company:merino industries limited
Address:PLOT NO. 70 PVT. NO.B-39,,KLJ COMPLEX-I,SHIVAJI MA, RG,NAJAFGARH ROAD, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India