Roles and Responsibilities
The S/4H SD Consultant should have intermediate level knowledge. She/He would participate in Greenfield & Brownfield implementations, Support projects, customer meetings to understand requirements and sometime solution presentation to customers.
- Good knowledge in all configurations related to SD module
- Fair understanding of order to cash processes. Excellent understanding in pricing
- Good understanding of PP-SD , SD-MM , SD-FI Integrations
- Perform high-level analysis of customer business processes and requirements to support project evaluations with proposed solutions.
- Need to work closely with core team and power users in resolving and providing clarifications in FI module
- Perform detailed analysis of customer requirements to produce custom solution specifications
- Realization of Design or Prototyping , Testing, responsible for different types of Documentation (technical, user documentation etc)
- Provide direction to development teams for custom solution realization and participate, as necessary, in coding, testing, documentation and maintenance activities
- Gives Go-live Support and/or Maintenance for own developments
- Independent to handle system related issues and preferred good communication skills
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor or MBA equivalent 4-5 years of experience of which a minimum of 2 end to end S4H implementations.
- SAP certified would get preference .
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
The location is open in New Delhi .Local preferred .
Perks and Benefits
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
merino industries limited
MERINO GROUP : https://www.merinoindia.com
Merino is a versatile manufacturer and marketer of Interiors Solutions with a wide array of products for homes, offices, commercial and public areas. Decades of strong market presence have created a high brand recall among various customer segments. Tapping the synergy of our products and services, we achieve a competitive advantage through technology innovation and by delivering greater customer satisfaction.
In Interior Solutions, plywood was our first product in 1974 and it launched our reputation for product quality and company service. Merino then established its manufacturing unit for high pressure decorative laminates at Hapur near New Delhi. A second unit at Rohad was commissioned, as our rapid growth evolved us into India's largest manufacturer and exporter of laminates. Our specialty is to continuously release new products which are aligned to international trends and market demand. Over the years, our innovations have been continuously well received by Architects and Interior Designers. Our quality products have been complementing the creativity of these professionals. Our endeavor is to maximize the product value (Excellence), maintain affordability (Economy) and deal fairly and transparently in all our relationships (Ethics).
In the Agro Business, the Merino Group began in the cold storage business and subsequently diversified into farming, biotechnology and food processing. Our integrated approach enables us to offer customers the complete range - from raw material to finished product. Our integration in both directions - forward and backward - has shaped our brand initiative in the FMCG market where we have launched potato flakes and ready to eat snack mixes under the brand name 'Vegit'.
In Information Technology Services, Merino Services Limited is a Business Consulting and IT Services organization providing value-added services as a Partner-in-Progress with our esteemed customers and business associates. We specialize in design/implementation of various business solutions for our customers. MERINO SERVICES is a Business Consulting and IT Services organization providing value-added services as a Partner-to-Progress with our esteemed customers and business associates. MERINO SERVICES is a fully owned subsidiary of the Merino Group.
Business Consulting, Infor ERP LN, Warehouse Management Systems, Business Intelligence: Cognos, Business Objects, Application Management Services, Enterprise Asset Management, IFS, SAP, Infor ION, Infor Automotive Exchange, Infor Supplier Exchange
Please find the given below URL
Channel partner of INFOR (World's 3rd biggest ERP) -http://partners.infor.com/?chkMain=check&co=India
Contact Company:merino industries limited
Address:PLOT NO. 70 PVT. NO.B-39,,KLJ COMPLEX-I,SHIVAJI MA, RG,NAJAFGARH ROAD, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India