Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience of running 360* digital marketing campaigns including search, social, email, ORM, video, mobile etc.
- Understanding of integrating brand core value proposition with digital channels. Using social media to- amplify brand messaging.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing activities against KPIs. Creation of quarterly plans adhering to KPIs, & ensuring the same are delivered
- Good understanding of digital technologies including latest tools (social, SEO, ORM), website backends, app ecosystem etc.
- Experience of using CRM for lead management. Conducting weekly reviews with sales team to understand lead quality & doing management level reporting on the same.
- Proven record of using digital analytics platforms like Google Analytics to analyse digital data & draw business ready insights from the same
- Experience of managing lead generation campaigns using digital channels. Ability to work with agency partners to deliver on high quality lead
- Collaborate with Digital agencies and other vendor partners.
- Co-ordinate with cross functional team and get the work delivered.
- Through with B2B digital marketing best practices.
- Experience of creating management level reports, presentations & doing presentations as & when required.
Desired Candidate Profile
Relevant experience in the range of 10+ years preferably from similar Industry background
Perks and Benefits
Role:Social Media Marketing
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Advertising/Mass Communication
merino industries limited
Merino is a versatile manufacturer and marketer of Interiors Solutions with a wide array of products for homes, offices, commercial and public areas. Decades of strong market presence have created a high brand recall among various customer segments. Tapping the synergy of our products and services, we achieve a competitive advantage through technology innovation and by delivering greater customer satisfaction.
In Interior Solutions, plywood was our first product in 1974 and it launched our reputation for product quality and company service. Merino then established its manufacturing unit for high pressure decorative laminates at Hapur near New Delhi. A second unit at Rohad was commissioned, as our rapid growth evolved us into India's largest manufacturer and exporter of laminates. Our specialty is to continuously release new products which are aligned to international trends and market demand. Over the years, our innovations have been continuously well received by Architects and Interior Designers. Our quality products have been complementing the creativity of these professionals.
Merino Industries Limited (MIL) is one of the oldest businesses of the Merino Group. We are proud to have pioneered the manufacturing of laminates in India. Today, we are one of Indias leading laminates players and manufacture and market. We are expanding our reach globally and our products are exported to countries in North and South America, Asia, Europe, Australia, and Africa.
Contact Company:merino industries limited
Address:PLOT NO. 70 PVT. NO.B-39,,KLJ COMPLEX-I,SHIVAJI MA, RG,NAJAFGARH ROAD, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India