Greetings from Merino Services !
Title: Sr. US IT Recruiter
Role: Individual Contributor
Experience: 6-8 Years
Shift: EST Shift
Roles and Responsibilities
• Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; and managing relocations and intern program.
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting employment agencies, recruiters, and internet sites
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed. Desired Candidate Profile
• 6-8 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple niche skill roles simultaneously
• Minimum 5 years experience recruiting in ERP technology environment
• Recruiting and interviewing skills
• Phone, Skype, and online meeting platform skills
• Supports workplace diversity
• Familiarity with relevant employment Law
• Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
If you are interested please share your updated CV along with below details:
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Merino Consulting Services, a fully owned subsidiary of a $255 million Merino Group, is a world-class IT Consulting & Enterprise Software Solutions Company serving 300+ clients across 40+ countries. The ISO 9001:2015 certified company has a strong presence in the USA, Canada, The Netherlands, Middle East, South-East Asia, and India.
Merino Consulting Services has 13+ years of experience delivering world-class IT consulting and implementation services to numerous clients across the world, including some of the big brands. Our highly competent team, with its strong expertise, technical capabilities, and vast experience, has helped our clients create efficient processes and deliver high performance.
Contact Company:Merino Services
Address:PLOT NO. 70 PVT. NO.B-39,,KLJ COMPLEX-I,SHIVAJI MA, RG,NAJAFGARH ROAD, , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India