Roles and Responsibilities
To drive the team of Chennai, to increase the market share at Chennai Region. Help the management to design strategies by providing the input based on the market analysis.
- Responsible for achieving Sales & Collection targets for the Branch.
- Design the strategies to improve the market share in the region.
- Support, guide & coach the Branch team in efficiently driving Sales, Distribution, and Marketing & Collection initiatives.
- Reviewing sales team on sales targets, out standings, credit limits, and adherence of Pre Journey Plan, CRM, MIS, technical activities and loyalty programs.
- Designing short term schemes for dealers and retailers in consultation with Director.
- Price monitoring and modification as per the market in coordination with Head Office.
- Coordinate and achieve sales objectives on a daily basis for Achieving Net Sales Revenue.
- Define route plans and map sector wise sales for the Marketing Team to sustain present market and to develop new territory.
- Coach the team members for the better performance.
- Build the relationship with Distributors, Dealers, Architects, Consultants, Builders to enhance the market share.
Desired Candidate Profile
12+ years of experience in multi product building material industry. Should have handled team size of 8+.
Having managed business of 30Cr+ annually
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Architecture / Interior Design
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
merino industries limited
In Interior Solutions, plywood was our first product in 1974 and it launched our reputation for product quality and company service. Merino then established its manufacturing unit for high pressure decorative laminates at Hapur near New Delhi. A second unit at Rohad was commissioned, as our rapid growth evolved us into India's largest manufacturer and exporter of laminates. Our specialty is to continuously release new products which are aligned to international trends and market demand. Over the years, our innovations have been continuously well received by Architects and Interior Designers. Our quality products have been complementing the creativity of these professionals. Our endeavor is to maximize the product value (Excellence), maintain affordability (Economy) and deal fairly and transparently in all our relationships (Ethics).
Contact Company:merino industries limited
Address:MERINO INDUSTRIES LTD. #15, Periyathambi Street, Choolai, Chennai – 600112.